- Doa from my parents, family members, brothers and sisters, friends..
- I love books.. I accept any book especially self help and novels. ( I love the smells of a new book..huhu..)
- A thing that is common during birthdays : A cake..it can be cheese, chocolate, strawberry..favourably moist ones
- A friend of mine said, "tukar la jam tu dengan jam kewanitaan cket..jam yg awak pakai tu cam remaja sngt..tak nampak cam cekgu..hehe" It does not mean that I don't want to have a new one but the one that I am wearing right now is very special to me. It was given by ummi on my 18th birthday. Insyaallah..I'll get a 'kewanitaan' watch nanti..hehe
- Roses...---@ .
- Chocolates... (Sngt suka)
- Bantal or Teddy.. coz i love to sleep
- Western food
- Malay food
- and many more... heheheheh
Post the image of the award to your posting.

Give it to 10 frens of yours.
1) Kak AC
2) Lily
3) Izzah
4) Chema
5) Ain
6) Kak Yana
7)Fairuzniza
8) and sume ladies yang sudi menjawab tag ini.. :D


3 comments:
time kasih kerana sudi jawab tag tu. Siannya tak ade jam kewanitaan. Memang kak long suka cium buku baru beli.habitt kut..
Good luck for your final exam.
sama2..sorry for da late posting..need some 'energy' and guts to complete the tag..hehe..thanks mom !! love you forever!! hehehe..(cam jauh je kita ye..padahal duk dkat2..serumah plak tu.. :)
nape sy rasa cam sy pon penah ckap g2 kat awak sal jam awak... dulu time kat maktb masa awk pakai jam 2, sy amazed gak, yela , time 2 bum kan hebat la bg kita2 kan... tp dat is one of ur identity..
Post a Comment