Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Hello everyone :)
Wow..I've left this blog for a long time..Today, I feel like visiting the site to make some adjustments. Perhaps, I can start updating stories about my daughter Amani Az Zahraa.. Well, it might be too late to start, but many people said BETTER LATE THAN NEVER..Besides, my writing skills are getting worse ..I need to do something with it..After 3 years holding a degree, I should not waste the skills that I have.Yeah, it's true, after 3 years of teaching, my teaching skills have improved..I know how to handle primary school children.. I know which books I should use in the classroom, and which activity is suitable according to different classes.. but due to limited time to read, and write, I do think that my language skills need to be polished . I have to make sure that I am really a competent English Teacher.. Okey. Have a nice day.. Let's re-blog !! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment