Saturday, January 03, 2009

My 23rd Birthday


This entry is supposed to be posted on the 30th December 2008. I was unable to report something here due to some matters that need to be settled. Actually, I have been waiting for so long to update my page. Everytime I tried to key in some aphabets in here, my ideas somehow got stuck. I don't know what syndrome am I having right now. Today I am already 23 years old 4 days. If I consider myself as 1985 version, I am already 24 years old. 2 days gaps between year 2008 and 2009 was my birthday. It was a happy day for me. I started my final semester on my big day (30th December 2008). I received sms, a special email, and phone calls on my 23rd birthday. On the 28th December, ummi brought us (my family) to Pizza Hut Mesra Mall. Thanks ummi for the lovely handbag. I luv it!! And to Ain, thanks for the poster that you sent thru Kak Chik..My TESLians friends sang a birthday song for me after Dr. Annisa ended her lecture. Thanks girls. This would be the last birthday song from all of you. Sob..sob..We'll be separated after 6 months..huhu..I would miss the moments with all of you..Not to forget, I got some delicious buns from Kak Su, a small bottle of Vitagen from Dayah and a bar of chocolate from Sirajun..Wutever gifts that you had presented to me, I appreciated them very much and only Allah can repay your kindness.. I love you guys !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam cik alya
selamat menyambut umur 23
yg mana skrg ni sy nk melangkah
ke umur 24..

sori xsempat nk beli pape
nnt sy belikn sumthn spesel
jus for u hehe...

Liyana Safra Zaabar said...

welcome to the club alyaa:)

musafirah_amani said...

wslm cik spekmataku :)
terima kasih atas ucapan..takyah beli pape pun mirah..kasih sayang yang tulus ikhlas pun sudah memadai..chewah..hehe

to dear lily :)
tenkiu2..hehe..we r just 23..still young..hihi..