Argh..why is it so hard to find suitable materials. I have been searching for Teaching Literature for Young Learners materials for many days. It is an interesting subject but there are many works need to be done. This morning, I have registered some of the short stories, poems, and novels but still could not find the examples of plays and dramas for young learners. *sigh*. I keep on telling myself.." Be patient and continue searching "..huhuThis semester would be my final semester before practicum. We have started the classes a week later than the actual date of commence. After all, we have to replace the missing classes. I am quite excited to finish up the remaining 6 months after spending 5 years and a half as a TESL student. May Allah give me and my friends the strengths to continue this battle and be good and quality teachers in the nearly future. A friend of mine said that most of us will be sent to Sabah Sarawak as there are many schools that need to be accomodated with more teachers. This seems not a very good news to me. Nothing much I can do. I have been spending the KPM scholarship for 5 years and a half , and this is the time for me to repay. At the moment, I can only pray for the best..
For this semester, I will be spending more time learning about teaching methodologies, syllabus, and lesson planning. These are the courses for Semester 2 2008/2009 :-
EDC 2217 Syllabus Design and Materials
EDC 4210 Teaching Listening and Speaking in Primary Schools
EDC 4213 Teaching Literature to Young Learners
EDC 3801 The Teaching of Visual Arts
EDC 4211 Teaching Grammar in Primary Schoools
That's all.. To all TESLians friends, all the best in this final semester and upcoming practicum :) More challenges is waiting us outside there and let us work harder and prepare ourselves to become good teachers.. :)
The past is what we always tend to look back on,but remember the future is what we look to, to move forward. - Charlee DeSa -


2 comments:
cant wait to stat d practicum
termotivated time dgr mdm jane ny
story..hope i will fall deeply inlove
in teaching..n can be a good teacher
yeah..me too :) chaiyyok, spekmata ku !! :)
Post a Comment